RUBI DCX-250 XPERT ZERO DUST 1250
Suitable for intensive cutting of porcelain, stoneware and ceramic tile. For occasional cutting of natural stone such as marble or granite.
- Reinforced aluminium chassis with innovative triple beam system and steel sides. Improves the stability and rigidity of the chassis.
- Reinforced cutting guide for a better cut finish.
- New adjustable cooling system. Increases cooling efficiency and reduces water dispersion.
- High performance plunge effect. Cutting height adjustment.
- Includes transport handle and off-road type reinforced wheels, which provide better transportability and handling of the machine.
- Steel double settling system for improved efficiency and water recovery.
- Angular measurement with aluminium square adjustable from 0° to 60° for repetitive cuts.
- Includes reinforced folding legs with folding-prevention system and quick lock.
- External and easy to remove water tank with 30 L capacity.
- Includes improved splash guard system with auto-sliding protective cover.
- Patented ZERO DUST system exclusive to RUBI certified by the TNO, for safe exposure thanks to the reduction of the breathable dust particles generated during the cut.
- Ergonomic bi-material handle for comfortable operation of the cutting head.
- Earth integrated into the chassis.
- Does not include power cable.
- Not Supplied with a blade.